- Between Heaven and Earth by Harriet Beinfield and Efrem Korngold: Introductory book on the basics of chinese medicine
- Healing With Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford: Very thorough book on nutrition from a chinese medicine and western scientific perspective
- Say Goodbye to Illness by Dr. Devi Nambudripad: An easy to understand book describing NAET© and how it can completely cure your allergies
- The Web That Has No Weaver by Ted Kaptchuk: Introductory book on Chinese Medicine written by and MD/Chinese Medicine practitioner. Slightly more detailed and complex for those that want that
- Acupuncture.com: a website with many resources and online information about Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Today: a monthly publication with many articles about Chinese Medicine
- The Acupuncture Society: an organization of acupuncturists based out of London dedicated toward furthering the practice of Chinese Medicine
- Bastyr Center for Natural Health: The school that I attended in Seattle. This site contains many articles and publications under the health information tab
- Blue Poppy Press Enterprises Inc: a company specializing in Chinese Medicine products they also have many articles under the "TCMInfoline" tab on the left side of the page
- British Acupuncture Council: the main regulatory body for acupuncture in the UK
- Institute for Traditional Medicine: A non-profit organization dedicated to collecting and furthering the knowledge of traditional medical systems such as Chinese Medicine and Aryuveda
- Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.: A great website for information on common questions concerning vitamins, nutrition and healthy living. Provided by Dr. Weil of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine.
- Dr. Paul Cheney, M.D.: Dr. Cheney has run a clinic specializing in the treatment of fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue for years. He provides a lot of information on diet, treatment options, research, etc.
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: The accreditation society for Acupuncture in the US. They provide a list of all the certified acupuncturists in the US.
- World Health Organization: A list of conditions that research has demonstrated Chinese Medicine to be effective in treating
Providing Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in the Colorado South Denver Metro Area of Centennial, Littleton, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, Parker and Highlands Ranch